TEAM HILSON ( Milton Real Estate )

Welcome to TEAM HILSON ( Milton Real Estate ) Sign in | Help

Teri Lynn & Norm Hilson

New To Canada??

Qualified homebuyers who have immigrated or relocated to Canada can qualify for mortgage insurance.

Borrower qualification:

Must have immigrated or relocated to Canada within the last 36 months.

3 months minimum full time employment in Canada (borrowers being transferred under a corporate relocation program are exempt)


Must have a valid work permit or obtained landed immigrant status.
For LTV's 95% or greater, down payment must be from own resources. For LTV's less than 95%, the remainder may be gifted from an immediate family member or from a corporate subsidy.


All debts held outside of the country must be included in the total debt servicing ratio (Rental income earned outside of Canada is to be excluded from the calculation).

Published Tuesday, February 11, 2014 7:35 PM by Norm & Teri Lynn Hilson Broker Sales Rep

Comment Notification

Subscribe to this post's comments using RSS



Kinchela said:

Canada is known as the most popular country of the era. Most of the basic as well as relevant things are just going to available in the following current country. The main thing of is to make a look-over of the country. The best places are known as the parks and restaurants.

October 17, 2017 12:17 AM

Leave a Comment


About Norm & Teri Lynn Hilson Broker Sales Rep

Born and raised in Milton, with complete knowledge of the surrounding areas. Our success is because of our commitment to service. We look forward to helping all our present, and future clients.